R & R in the Morning
Don’t go chasing waterfalls, cuz I don’t want no scrubs, and I ain’t too proud to beg!
I grew up in Cleveland, but I’m not a Buckeye fan. Go Blue! Being a huge family girl, I knew I wanted to stay close to the Great Lakes, so after studying both television and radio at Ohio Northern University, I moved to Traverse City in 2007. After working at a local television station for a few years, I switched gears to radio and have been here ever since. I love radio and the fact that I have a job where I get paid to “play”. I start and end my day with a smile and I hope you will, too. After all, who couldn’t use a little R&R in the morning! I love TC and the wonderful people that make up the cherry capital. It’s here that I met and fell in love with my wonderful husband, Brandon. I love to watch movies, read a good book and take our beautiful baby boy on a walk. I am proud to call Traverse City my home.
- Constantine's Angelica Celaya Promises Major Sparks Will Fly Between Zed and JohnConstantine is going to look very different in tonight's episode. Gone is the wide-eyed, damsel-in-distress Liv (Lucy Griffiths). Taking her place is the mysterious, unpredictable...
- Taylor Swift Is One of Miley Cyrus' Favorite Things for Halloween—With a Twist!VIDEO: Is Taylor Swift feuding with Katy Perry?! Cute, right?! Miley, 21, hasn't professed her love for Pegasus yet, but she's been all about the relaxed unicorn getups for some...
- The Colbert Report Finale Date Set—Find Out When to Say GoodbyeIt's the end of an era: The Colbert Report is coming to an end. Stephen Colbert announced the last episode of his hit Comedy Central series will air on Thursday, Dec. 18. Colbert is leaving...
- Halloween on TV: And the Best Costume of All-Time Is...It's the best holiday of the year...Halloween! (OK, maybe it's a toss up between Halloween and Christmas.) While we're busy getting our amazing costumes together to look like...
- Constantine's Angelica Celaya Promises Major Sparks Will Fly Between Zed and John
- Tips To Prepare Your Home For WinterWith snow in the forecast, it's never too early to make sure your house is prepared for wintry weather.
- High School Football Numbers GameWe are an ever changing society, and that's never more evident than with our students. Football used to be the sport for high school boys to play in the fall, but numbers across the state of Michigan are telling a different story.
- Traverse City Discovery Center Builds Exhibit to Educate Visitors About the Great LakesThanks to a grant, a Traverse City Discovery Center can now build a new exhibit. The Michigan Council for Humanities awarded the Discovery Center Great Lakes with a $9,000 grant.
- Traverse City Playground to Stay Closed For NowAn update on the arsenic levels found in the Kids Kove play area in Traverse City. During a meeting Thursday night, Grand Traverse County Parks and Recreation, along with the Department of Environmental Quality, decided it's safest to keep the park closed despite lower arsenic levels.
- Tips To Prepare Your Home For Winter
- Parks and Recreation Commission vote to keep Kid’s Kove closedOn Thursday the Grand Traverse County Parks and Recreation Commission decided the next steps for the playground.
- Sleeping Bear Dunes may see price increaseStarting in 2016, visitors may see a price increase at the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
- Onekama Schools hope for a positive election dayKeeping our kids safe at school.That’s one of the goals behind Onekama Consolidated Schools asking for support from their community this coming election day.
- National Town Hall: Elections 2014Please join us for an election discussion from Washington, DC on Thursday, October 30 at 7pm EST for a lively roundtable discussion with a balanced panel of media & strategists from both sides of the aisle.
- Parks and Recreation Commission vote to keep Kid’s Kove closed
Friday 10/31 40%
Windy with occasional snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds NNE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Saturday 11/01 0%
Sunny skies. High around 40F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 11/02 0%
Sunshine. High 49F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 11/03 0%
Mostly sunny skies. High near 55F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.