R & R in the Morning
Don’t go chasing waterfalls, cuz I don’t want no scrubs, and I ain’t too proud to beg!
I grew up in Cleveland, but I’m not a Buckeye fan. Go Blue! Being a huge family girl, I knew I wanted to stay close to the Great Lakes, so after studying both television and radio at Ohio Northern University, I moved to Traverse City in 2007. After working at a local television station for a few years, I switched gears to radio and have been here ever since. I love radio and the fact that I have a job where I get paid to “play”. I start and end my day with a smile and I hope you will, too. After all, who couldn’t use a little R&R in the morning! I love TC and the wonderful people that make up the cherry capital. It’s here that I met and fell in love with my wonderful husband, Brandon. I love to watch movies, read a good book and take our beautiful baby boy on a walk. I am proud to call Traverse City my home.
- Kerry Washington Wrote This Headline: "We Know Where Olivia Pope Is on Scandal and It's Crazier Than You Think"Congratulations, Kerry Washington, you have been selected as the new editor-in-chief of E! Online! We know, it's a dream job, and it's a lot to take in, but the Scandal star...
- The #RichKids of Beverly Hills Try and Start a Fire With Vodka While Camping—See the Deleted Scene!What do you get when you put seven #RichKids in the middle of the wilderness?! A hilarious, hot mess! In the above deleted scene from the latest episode of #RichKids of Beverly Hills,...
- All the Looks From the Scandal Collection for The Limited—See the Pics!It's here! It's here! Rejoice Gladiators the big day has finally come. No, it's not the season four premiere but almost as good: The look book for the Scandal collection for...
- Netflix Is Finally Letting You Delete Your Viewing History, So Now No One Will Know You Watched the Katy Perry MovieHey, you. Yeah, you. The one whose viewing habits on Netflix reads like a 16-year-old girl when you are actually a 32-year-old man. We see your One Tree Hill binge. We know that you actually...
- Kerry Washington Wrote This Headline: "We Know Where Olivia Pope Is on Scandal and It's Crazier Than You Think"
- Adopt A Pet Tuesday: Zoey, Sky and MarciaEach week for Adopt a Pet Tuesday, we feature some animals in need of a home to call their own.
- Local Choir Looking Forward to Big Concert This WeekendPractice makes perfect. A chorus group has been doing just that for months now -- preparing for their big concert. A small town choir has been singing as one for more than 13 years.
- New Virus Causing Concerns in Northern MichiganSickness seems to be on many people's mind this time of year and it's not just the typical flu. A new strain of Enterovirus has caught the attention of many in Northern Michigan.
- Fall Season of the National Writers Series Kicks-OffA kick-off to the fall season of the National Writers Series started tonight at the Traverse City Opera House.
- Adopt A Pet Tuesday: Zoey, Sky and Marcia
- Suspect arrested for AMVETS burglary in CadillacUPDATED: Damian Nathaniel DeLaCruz, 21, was arrested for allegedly stealing alcohol and cash from the AMVETS on Thursday.
- Most of us stay dry tomorrowDry, clear, chilly night tonight, but tomorrow a few of us may see a shower.
- Scientists get federal grant for Great Lakes studyA federal grant will enable University of Michigan scientists to study how climate change affects water quality and water levels in the Great Lakes.
- Detroit Red Wings make two day statewide tourThe Detroit Red Wings are making a two-day statewide tour on their way to training camp in Traverse City.
- Suspect arrested for AMVETS burglary in Cadillac