R & R in the Morning
Don’t go chasing waterfalls, cuz I don’t want no scrubs, and I ain’t too proud to beg!
I grew up in Cleveland, but I’m not a Buckeye fan. Go Blue! Being a huge family girl, I knew I wanted to stay close to the Great Lakes, so after studying both television and radio at Ohio Northern University, I moved to Traverse City in 2007. After working at a local television station for a few years, I switched gears to radio and have been here ever since. I love radio and the fact that I have a job where I get paid to “play”. I start and end my day with a smile and I hope you will, too. After all, who couldn’t use a little R&R in the morning! I love TC and the wonderful people that make up the cherry capital. It’s here that I met and fell in love with my wonderful husband, Brandon. I love to watch movies, read a good book and take our beautiful baby boy on a walk. I am proud to call Traverse City my home.
- Shonda Rhimes: If You Don't Like "Gay Scenes," Don't Watch My ShowsShonda Rhimes doesn't have time for your closed-minded ways of thinking. The Scandal and Grey's Anatomy creator shot down a Twitter user who complained about gay scenes on her shows,...
- Stanley Tucci, Felicity Blunt Expecting First Child!Baby on board! Stanley Tucci and wife Felicity Blunt are expecting their first child, the Hunger Games star confirmed to Us Weekly Sunday. "I'm very excited to be a...
- Tori Spelling Drops Shocking Confession to Dean McDermott: "I Feel Like I'm Pregnant"It's the moment we've been waiting for: Could Tori Spelling actually be pregnant again? With four young kids and a rocky relationship with husband Dean McDermott, the reality...
- Laverne Cox Fights Back Tears While Thanking Fans: ''I'm Very Lucky to Be Living the American Dream''—Watch!Earlier this year, Laverne Cox made history when she became the first transgender person to cover Time magazine, thereby becoming a face for the movement. The 30-year-old Orange Is...
- Shonda Rhimes: If You Don't Like "Gay Scenes," Don't Watch My Shows
- NHTSA Urges Vehicle Owners to Repair Air BagsU.S. safety regulators issued a warning to owners of more than 4.7 million vehicles to get them repaired immediately. All vehicles have been recalled for air bag problems.
- Indiana man's confession leads to 7 bodiesSeven women's bodies were found in northwestern Indiana over the weekend after a convicted sex offender's confession to one killing led police to the grisly discovery of other deaths, including three in one...
- Mt. Pleasant Police, Schools Investigating Irritant Incident, Students Sent HomeMt. Pleasant police and Mt. Pleasant Public schools are investigating an incident at Mt. Pleasant High School.
- Missing Hunter Found Walking out of Mason County WoodsThe Mason County Sheriff says a missing hunter has been found. The Sheriff says the man went hunting in the Sheridan Township area Sunday afternoon and never returned home.
- NHTSA Urges Vehicle Owners to Repair Air Bags
- Get to know Rick SnyderRaw interview with Governor Rick Snyder.
- Panera Bread opens their doors in Traverse CityThe last napkin was put in place just in time for the grand opening of the Panera Bread in Traverse City.
- Fatal ATV crash in Crawford CountyA 23-year-old was killed after he crashed into a pole in his 4x4 ATV Saturday evening.
- Authorities search for missing 71-year-old hunterUPDATED: A 71-year-old Ludington man was missing after he went hunting on Sunday afternoon. According the the Mason County Press, the hunter was found after a two hour search.
- Get to know Rick Snyder
Monday 10/20 20%
Cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.
Tuesday 10/21 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High 48F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 10/22 0%
Sunny. High 52F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 10/23 0%
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 57F. Winds light and variable.