R & R in the Morning
Don’t go chasing waterfalls, cuz I don’t want no scrubs, and I ain’t too proud to beg!
I grew up in Cleveland, but I’m not a Buckeye fan. Go Blue! Being a huge family girl, I knew I wanted to stay close to the Great Lakes, so after studying both television and radio at Ohio Northern University, I moved to Traverse City in 2007. After working at a local television station for a few years, I switched gears to radio and have been here ever since. I love radio and the fact that I have a job where I get paid to “play”. I start and end my day with a smile and I hope you will, too. After all, who couldn’t use a little R&R in the morning! I love TC and the wonderful people that make up the cherry capital. It’s here that I met and fell in love with my wonderful husband, Brandon. I love to watch movies, read a good book and take our beautiful baby boy on a walk. I am proud to call Traverse City my home.
- Kate Hudson Reveals Thanksgiving Plans, Years-Long Birthday Gift For Mom Goldie HawnKate Hudson and the family aren't doing a small Thanksgiving. "It's about 20-plus of us all together," the Almost Famous star told us Friday at her mom Goldie Hawn's...
- Brand Ambassadors Clash While Planning Luncheon for Diane von Furstenberg—See the House of DVF Clip!The ladies on House of DVF are planning a grand event that is destined for greatness! Or so they think... The Brand Ambassador candidates meet with Bronson Van Wyck, a New York event...
- Happy 22nd Birthday, Miley Cyrus! See Her Wildest PicsHappy birthday, Miley Cyrus! The "Wrecking Ball" singer turns 22 today. Cyrus has had quite a wild year! From traveling around the world for her Bangerz tour to getting...
- Jessie J Previews Her American Music Awards Performance With Ariana Grande and Nicki MinajWho's ready to sing and dance tonight?! The 2014 American Music Awards are almost here and the amount of performances we can't wait to see is endless. There is, however, one in...
- Kate Hudson Reveals Thanksgiving Plans, Years-Long Birthday Gift For Mom Goldie Hawn
- Cops: Naked suspect assaults man, 84, at airportA naked man fell through the ceiling of a women's bathroom at Logan Airport on Saturday, then ran out of the restroom and viciously assaulted an elderly man while he was still in the buff and bleeding, before being...
- Mt. Pleasant Police Keeping Peace During Rivalry WeekendPolice brought on extra help to partrol streets during Central-Western rivalry weekend. This big football game usually brings in thousands of people and increases crime.
- Many forced to Evacuate after Condo caught on FireResidents at Lakewood Terrace Condominiums in Bellaire were awaken to flames and lots of smoke. Four Fire Departments helped fight the flames around 4:30 this morning.
- Early Opening Day for Ski ResortsSaturday marked the earliest opening since 1995.The resort in Cadillac says they had a great turnout despite the warmer temperatures.Cabefae started making snow on November 11th and haven't stopped since.
- Cops: Naked suspect assaults man, 84, at airport
- Rain and snow making a messy start to the week!Snow will be expected to fall throughout the night on Monday into Tuesday morning which could cause some very slick roads due to temperatures dropping below freezing and the new snowfall.
- Community gathers for early Thanksgiving mealCommunity members in Petoskey gathered at Cross of Christ church for an early Thanksgiving meal.
- Authorities looking for four missing sex offendersAuthorities of Michigan State Police and the Grand Traverse County Sheriff's Office performed a sex offender check in Grand Traverse County.
- Fog and rain for tomorrow!Along with these warmer temperatures, rain is expected to move into the area tomorrow night which could cause some significant snow melt.
- Rain and snow making a messy start to the week!
Sunday 11/23 100%
Cloudy with rain. Lows overnight in the low 40s.
Monday 11/24 80%
A steady rain in the morning tapering to showers and becoming mixed with snow in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Tuesday 11/25 60%
Snow likely. High near 30F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Wednesday 11/26 10%
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 33F. Winds light and variable.