R & R in the Morning
Don’t go chasing waterfalls, cuz I don’t want no scrubs, and I ain’t too proud to beg!
I grew up in Cleveland, but I’m not a Buckeye fan. Go Blue! Being a huge family girl, I knew I wanted to stay close to the Great Lakes, so after studying both television and radio at Ohio Northern University, I moved to Traverse City in 2007. After working at a local television station for a few years, I switched gears to radio and have been here ever since. I love radio and the fact that I have a job where I get paid to “play”. I start and end my day with a smile and I hope you will, too. After all, who couldn’t use a little R&R in the morning! I love TC and the wonderful people that make up the cherry capital. It’s here that I met and fell in love with my wonderful husband, Brandon. I love to watch movies, read a good book and take our beautiful baby boy on a walk. I am proud to call Traverse City my home.
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"Nick Viall has no regrets. Which is not to say he wouldn't have done anything differently on The Bachelorette if given the chance. "You certainly have to be ready for the...
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Controversy Surrounding Willow's Photo: "Don't Pollute Something That's Not Dirty"Jada Pinkett Smith will laugh and joke about many things, but not when it comes to her family. The actress and mother of two came to daughter Willow Smith's defense again during an...
- Barack Obama "Favorite" Katy Perry Sings at the White House—and Brings Her Republican Mom!Katy Perry apparently came around when it came to introducing her mom to one of her favorite guys. The "This Is How We Do" artist performed at the White House on Thursday at...
- Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Reunite in Ibiza After All—See the Pic!Looks like things are still heating up between Michelle Rodriguez and Zac Efron. The Fast & Furious actress was spotted partying with some pals (including Justin Bieber) while...
- Nick Viall Explains Fantasy Suite Experience With Andi Dorfman: Our Intimacy Level Was Way Beyond the "Act of Sex"
- Frontman Simmons Says Cadillac Based KISS Movie Is A "Go'In 1975, the rock band KISS came to Cadillac after hearing how the football team used their music to pump themselves up for a seven game winning streak the year before.
- Cool Temps Are Leading to Hot SalesWhile the unseasonably cool July has kept a lot of people from hitting the beach, those potential beach goers are turning towards shopping.
- Van Donated to Benzie County Meals on WheelsMeals on Wheels in Benzie County has a new van to help feed more seniors. This is an update to a story we first told you about earlier this month.
- Baby Kate Murder Preliminary Exam Wraps Up in LudingtonSean Phillips will have to wait two more weeks to find out if he'll be heading to trial for the death of his daughter Katherine.
- Frontman Simmons Says Cadillac Based KISS Movie Is A "Go'
- Kelli Stapleton speaks for first time in Benzie County courtKelli Stapleton was back in Benzie County court on Thursday, but this time she was called to the stand to testify about conversations that she had with people following the events from last September.
- U.S. postal stamp honors local veteranOne hundred and forty five Americans received the Medal of Honor during the Korean War and today there are only nine of those soldiers still alive.
- Museum staff: 400K donor was "a real angel"We're learning more about the man who left the Elk Rapids Library $400,000 in his will. It turns out that he was well known in Acme.Charles Heffer spent a lot of his time at the Music House Museum.
- Lt. Gov. Brian Calley learns from Cheboygan economic successLt. Gov. Brian Calley met with the Cheboygan County business community Thursday afternoon to learn about what has made Cheboygan County economically successful.
- Kelli Stapleton speaks for first time in Benzie County court
Chance of Rain84°/59°
Chance of a Thunderstorm73°/57°