R & R in the Morning
Don’t go chasing waterfalls, cuz I don’t want no scrubs, and I ain’t too proud to beg!
I grew up in Cleveland, but I’m not a Buckeye fan. Go Blue! Being a huge family girl, I knew I wanted to stay close to the Great Lakes, so after studying both television and radio at Ohio Northern University, I moved to Traverse City in 2007. After working at a local television station for a few years, I switched gears to radio and have been here ever since. I love radio and the fact that I have a job where I get paid to “play”. I start and end my day with a smile and I hope you will, too. After all, who couldn’t use a little R&R in the morning! I love TC and the wonderful people that make up the cherry capital. It’s here that I met and fell in love with my wonderful husband, Brandon. I love to watch movies, read a good book and take our beautiful baby boy on a walk. I am proud to call Traverse City my home.
- 9 Reasons Technology Has Ruined Relationships, Friendships and Your LifeYes, it's nice that you have the entire Internet at your fingertips and you can up your texting game with emoticons and selfies, but if you really sit back and think about it, technology has...
- Best of Summer: Biggest News Stories Tournament—Only 4 Left, Vote for the Top Story Now!There's only four big news stories left in our Best of Summer: Biggest News Stories tournament. We started with 16 defining moments of summer and those still in the running include...
- Jennifer Aniston Argues That Marriage and Motherhood Shouldn't Define Her "Value as a Woman"What timing! The same day In Touch published a cover story about Jennifer Aniston's "shattered" baby dreams, the Life of Crime actress appeared in a pre-taped Today interview...
- Will Zachary Quinto Be Naked on Girls? It Sure Sounds Like It!It's not like Girls isn't full of all sorts of nakedness. But is Zachary Quinto going to stripping down for his guest gig on the HBO series? It sure sounds like...
- 9 Reasons Technology Has Ruined Relationships, Friendships and Your Life
- Vietnam Combat Photographer Sharing Stories and PhotographsA Vietnam combat photographer now sharing his stories and photographs to help veterans, and himself heal. A Michigan native with many words and pictures is out traveling the nation to share his experience in Vietnam.
- Traverse Bay Area Intermediate School District Career-Tech Center Gaining PopularityHundreds of Northern Michigan students came together tonight to get a glimpse of what could be their future.
- UPDATE: Assessment of Detroit Flood Damage BeginsThere is continuing coverage on major flooding in the Detroit area earlier this month. Tuesday, the Federal Emergency Management Agency started it's preliminary assessment of the damage.
- Police Remind Drivers of School Bus SafetyThe start of classes also means more kids walking and biking to school, and more busses on the roads.Police again remind drivers to respect school busses as they make their rounds.
- Vietnam Combat Photographer Sharing Stories and Photographs
- Signs posted to clarify crosswalk confusionCity leaders pushed to have extra signs posted in problem intersections, clarifying rules of the road for drivers and pedestrians.
- Woman accused of killing newborn pleaded guilty to manslaughterUPDATED WITH VIDEO: Alyce Morales, the woman accused of killing her newborn baby at a campground last July, pleaded guilty to manslaughter on Tuesday.
- Deadly crash sparks teen driving debateSince Saturday’s fatal crash in Centerville Township, many people have been expressing concerns about the driving age in Michigan.
- Motorcycle driver in critical condition after colliding with SUVA motorcycle driver is in critical condition after colliding with an SUV on South Long Lake Road Tuesday afternoon.
- Signs posted to clarify crosswalk confusion
Chance of a Thunderstorm82°/63°