Here’s another reason to lock your car. Police believe they have the three suspects responsible for dozens of car thefts. Stolen items were recovered from a vehicle in Manistee County. The suspects were questioned and admitted to as many as 50 larcenies from vehicles in Benzie and Leelanau counties.
Work on West Front Street in Traverse City continues. The work takes place from Elmwood to the west city limits. Now, through mid-October, traffic will be rerouted around Cedar Run Road, up to Gray Road, down M-72 and back around to Division Street.
- Fall TV Rapid-Fire Reviews: Find Out How We Feel About CW's The Flash and Jane the Virgin!There are so many new shows premiering this Fall that it can be a daunting task deciding on which ones to take a risk on and commit to versus the ones to not waste any time on. Thankfully for you,...
- It's Hard Being Famous: See Celebs Who Complain About Fame (in Honor of Labor Day!)Work sucks, doesn't it?! It's no secret almost everyone has a complaint about their job, whether it's just the smallest, most random nuisance or it's regarding your...
- Brrr, It's Cold in Storybrooke! Check Out Frozen's Elsa On Once Upon A Time in New TeaserIt's less than a month before things are about to get real chilly up in Storybrooke, and you can now watch the first promo before it airs in primetime tomorrow night. The...
- Lauren Conrad's Bridal Shower Is Even More Beautiful Than You Thought it Would Be—Take a Look!Lauren Conrad's big wedding day is getting closer! The Hills star celebrated part of her Labor Day weekend with a stunning bridal shower. Allison Norton, who serves as the...
- Fall TV Rapid-Fire Reviews: Find Out How We Feel About CW's The Flash and Jane the Virgin!
- UPDATE: Teen Dies after Leelanau County CrashOne of the three teenagers involved in the Leelanau County crash that killed a 31 year old Cedar man has passed away.
- Severe Weather Sweeps Across Northern MichiganSevere storms are making their way across northern Michigan today.There has been a confirmed tornado near Hetherton in Montmorency County.A tornado will be near Briley Township and Grass Lake and Long Lake.Damaging winds are expected from the storms.
- Thousands Flock to Saint Ignace for 57th Annual Mackinac Bridge WalkToday walkers and runners made the trek from Saint Ignace to Mackinaw City.. For the 57th Annual Mackinac Bridge Walk.
- Governor Rick Snyder and Robot Lead Annual Bridge WalkThe annual walk across the Mackinac Bridge today is expected to draw tens of thousands of people, and one robot.
- UPDATE: Teen Dies after Leelanau County Crash
- Crash with serious injuries shuts down busy highwayA busy stretch of highway in Wexford County is back open following a serious crash that shut down M-115 for more than an hour.
- Funeral arrangements for 17-year-old made at Glen Lake football fieldDrake John Hendershot, 17, was in critical condition after being in a car crash last weekend in Leelanau County but passed away on Friday.
- Mighty Mac Bridge Walk draws thousandsThousands of people laced up their shoes to walk across the Mackinac Bridge Monday.
- Police looking for larceny suspect in CadillacThe Cadillac Police Department is looking for a suspect that is accused of stealing money and coins from soda machines inside a hotel in Cadillac.
- Crash with serious injuries shuts down busy highway
Chance of Rain77°/59°
Chance of a Thunderstorm81°/61°