Midwestern Broadcasting EEOC
EEOC Reports For The Following Stations:
WTCM(FM) – WTCM(AM) – WCCW(FM) – WCCW(AM)
WJZQ(FM) – WCZW(FM) – WBCM(FM)
- Mila Kunis Keeps Her Baby Bump Cozy After Workout: See the Pregnant Star Staying Fit!Mila Kunis is back in L.A. and back to her routine. Fresh from a trip to Louisiana for her future sister-in-law's wedding, Ashton Kutcher's pregnant fiancée was spotted... […]
- Daphne Oz Returns to The Chew With Her Baby Girl in Tow!TV personality and author Daphne Oz gave birth to a beautiful baby girl almost two month ago, but she's back to cooking already! ABC's Chew star may have been whipping up... […]
- Chris Martin Sings About Trying to Fix a Relationship in New Coldplay Song "Oceans"—Watch Their Live Performance!No, we're not going to speculate and ask the obvious questions like, "Is Chris Martin singing about his split from Gwyneth Paltrow or what?!" We're not going to do that,... […]
- Baby Bump Face-Off! Kerry Washington vs. Stacy Keibler in Baby Bump CutoutsWe thought Kerry Washington was as bold as a baby-on-board celeb gets when she rocked her Prada two-piece on the SAG Awards red carpet, but it looks like Stacy Keibler is giving the Scandal star a... […]
- Mila Kunis Keeps Her Baby Bump Cozy After Workout: See the Pregnant Star Staying Fit!
- Arnold Line Plans To Run This SummerSome changes are in store for the Arnold Transit Line that offers ferry rides to and from Mackinac Island.
- Two Government Workers Let Go in Osceola CountyTwo government workers let go in one Osceola County community, and a 3rd job in jeopardy. A city of Evart police officer and a Public Works employee were the first to go due to strains on the county's budget.
- Resource Centers Available to Help Flood VictimsAgencies are now coming to the rescue to help those who lost everything in the recent flood. Today, the state set up 2 multi-agency resource centers offering dozens of services to help with the recovery.
- Emmet Co. Home Lost In Wednesday FireFire possibly from a wood stove spread quickly, destroying an Emmet County home. Multiple departments were called to the home in Cross Village Wednesday afternoon, but tonight, not much is left.
- Arnold Line Plans To Run This Summer
- Housing options limited for veteransFinding housing can be challenging, and for some veterans they're finding it's especially hard to find homes using their benefits.
- Roads reopened after flooding in Wexford CountyThe Wexford County Road Commission says that all roads that were forced to close last week because of flooding are now back open.
- Questions surround the future of the Arnold Transit ferry serviceA number of events over the last few weeks have area residents and business leaders wondering if the Arnold Transit Company will run this summer.
- Special meeting could finalize "The Wex" managementWexford County Commissioners are scheduled to meet on Wednesday April 30 for a special meeting regarding the Wexford County Civic Center.
- Housing options limited for veterans
Chance of Rain52°/39°