Midwestern Broadcasting EEOC
EEOC Reports For The Following Stations:
WTCM(FM) – WTCM(AM) – WCCW(FM) – WCCW(AM)
WJZQ(FM) – WCZW(FM) – WBCM(FM)
- Lucy Hale Stops by So You Think You Can Dance, 2 More House Guests Hit the Block on Big Brother & More OMG TV MomentsComic Con has barely started and we're already exhausted, so a night of reality television is exactly what the TV doctor ordered to help us rest up for the insanity ahead. Tonight, a liar...
- Is Justin Bieber Dropping a New Album?! Singer Teases 11 New Songs on Instagram—Listen Now!It's almost as if Justin Bieber is trying to pull a Beyoncé on us—well, kinda. The Biebs didn't surprise us with an album drop out of the blue, but he did tease an...
- Ariana Grande's Brother, Frankie Grande, Finds Out About Grandpa's Passing in Big Brother HouseBig Brother just got a whole lot harder for one player…and it has nothing to do with the game. Contestant Frankie Grande, who is also Ariana Grande's brother, received...
- Bromance Alert! Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson Have a Guys Night Out in Hollywood—All the Details!There's another hot bromance blossoming in Hollywood. Besties Zac Efron and Robert Pattinson were spotted hanging out at hot spot Bootsy Bellows for what E! News has learned was a...
- Lucy Hale Stops by So You Think You Can Dance, 2 More House Guests Hit the Block on Big Brother & More OMG TV Moments
- TC Film Festival Tours Around the BayThe Traverse City Film Festival is one week away, and this year it's branching out to give people who live in other cities a chance to enjoy the films a little closer to home.
- Red Ginger Opens After Two Month ClosureDoors are finally open at Red Ginger. The restaurant was forced to close in May when a pillar collapsed.
- Chinese Students Visit Northwestern Michigan CollegeNorthwestern Michigan College has some guests from out of the country.
- Baby Alligator Missing from Mackinac County ZooA baby alligator escaped its enclosure at the Garlyn Zoo in Naubinway this weekend.Zoo officials say people should not be frightened, but they also say people shouldn't try to touch him.
- TC Film Festival Tours Around the Bay
- Alligator goes missing from a Mackinac County zooThe Michigan State Police, St. Ignace Post, received a complaint about an alligator that either escaped or was taken from a zoo in west Mackinac County.
- International students visit Northwestern Michigan CollegeA group of Chinese students from Weiming Education Group are visiting Northwestern Michigan college on Wednesday to get a taste of college life and tour the Traverse City area.
- Sunshine for the next 2 daysSunny and mild for the next 2 days, but over the weekend...you might get wet.
- Red Ginger will reopen Wednesday following pillar collapse in MayAfter an eight-week closure, the restaurant Red Ginger will be reopening their doors on Wednesday, July 23 at 3 p.m. in downtown Traverse City.
- Alligator goes missing from a Mackinac County zoo
Chance of a Thunderstorm77°/63°
Chance of a Thunderstorm79°/55°