Midwestern Broadcasting EEOC
EEOC Reports For The Following Stations:
WTCM(FM) – WTCM(AM) – WCCW(FM) – WCCW(AM)
WJZQ(FM) – WCZW(FM) – WBCM(FM)
- Kate Hudson Turns 35! Look Back at the Birthday Girl's Hot Bikini Body Through the YearsHappy Birthday, Kate Hudson! The gorgeous actress turns 35 today—but she certainly doesn't look it! The blond bombshell recently revealed she's a fashion hoarder, and as... […]
- Kim Kardashian Looks Pretty in Pink While Grabbing Lunch With Her Grandmother!Flirty and feminine! Kim Kardashian covered her curves in a girlish look when she put on a darling pink romper and black pumps to join her grandmother Mary Jo Shannon at... […]
- Jennifer Garner Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday at Disneyland With Family!Jennifer Garner definitely knows how to celebrate! The actress and mother of three turned 42 yesterday and hit Disneyland to party with the beloved Mickey Mouse to enjoy a day at... […]
- Nina Agdal and Jeremy Piven "Definitely Flirting" With Each Other During Charity EventIs there love in the air or just some friendly competition? E! News learns that there was chemistry between supermodel Nina Agdal and Jeremy Piven during their charity event in New York... […]
- Kate Hudson Turns 35! Look Back at the Birthday Girl's Hot Bikini Body Through the Years
- Man Dies in Alpena County Home ExplosionA 22 year old man from Hillman died Friday night after a large explosion at a home in Wellington Township. Michigan State Police say the man was loading a wood boiler into an attached garage when the
- Lansing Hosts Microbrew and Music FestivalThousands of people are expected to be at this weekend's Microbrew and Music Festival in Lansing. More than 100 musicians, including OAR, will be performing, and more than 200 craft beers will be available
- Frozen Lakes Causing Whitefish ShortageIf you love whitefish you may be aware of shortages. Prices are high for whitefish. They're not catching as much because of the frozen Great Lakes. When your restaurant has whitefish in its name, like
- One Person Dead After Lake County FireOne person is dead after a house fire broke out in Lake County.
- Man Dies in Alpena County Home Explosion
- Hillman man killed in home explosionA Hillman man was killed while loading a wood boiler in an attached garage Friday.
- $40k winning Tax Day lotto ticket still to be claimedMayfield Country Store staff are eagerly waiting to find out who purchased a winning $40,000 lottery ticket from their store.
- Quiet weather heading into the weekendNorthern Michigan will see a quiet end to the workweek and to start the weekend, before rain moves in.
- Allergy season expected to be 'intense'Allergists say that while northern Michigan may be behind other parts of the state, the allergy season will be "intense" once it arrives.
- Hillman man killed in home explosion
Chance of Rain48°/32°