Midwestern Broadcasting EEOC
EEOC Reports For The Following Stations:
WTCM(FM) – WTCM(AM) – WCCW(FM) – WCCW(AM)
WJZQ(FM) – WCZW(FM) – WBCM(FM)
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of GreyWe can count at least 50 reasons, one per shade, why Melanie Griffith might want to not see daughter Dakota Johnson's next movie. But the 57-year-old mother of three, who has had her...
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!Now that a substantial amount of time has passed, it seems like Chris Brown is willing and ready to talk about all of the things he may have been hesitant to address five years ago. The...
- Wait, So Why Was Amanda Bynes Released From a Psychiatric Hold Right After It Was Extended? Here's How She Got Out Early & What's NextOK, so Amanda Bynes was out and about last night in West Hollywood, just days after a judge extended her stay in a psychiatric hospital for another 30 days. She was spotted Thursday...
- Robin Thicke Being Exploited by Marvin Gaye Family's Lawsuit? "We Didn't Inject His Issues Into the Case," Attorney SaysUPDATE: On Oct. 30, U.S. District Judge John Kronstadt denied Thicke and Pharrell's motion for a ruling that they did not substantially borrow from Gaye's song, instead ruling that the...
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Mason County Police Looking for Missing Man, Concerned for SafetyThe Mason County Sheriff's Department is looking for a man from the Ludington area. Police are concerned for the man's safety.
- Two Accused of Manslaughter in Chippewa County Baby DeathA couple has been arrested in Grand Traverse County on warrants related to the death of a little boy last year.
- Sights and Sounds: Warmer Days in LudingtonIt may have snowed today but for tonight's Sights and Sounds of Northern Michigan, photojournalist Melvin Kimbrough shows you a warmer day on the beach in Ludington.
- Michigan National Guard Finalizes First Armory in Traverse CityThe Michigan National Guard officially will have its first armory in Traverse City. A ribbon cutting and signing ceremony was held this morning to finalize the purchase of a 23,000 sq. foot building on Carlisle Road.
- Mason County Police Looking for Missing Man, Concerned for Safety
- Driver killed after hitting tree, setting vehicle on fireA driver of a pickup truck was killed after leading the police on a two county police chase on Friday.
- Man working on farm equipment killedJared Vandervlucht was killed while working on farming equipment in Lake Township.
- Chain of car theft continues in Grand Traverse CountyUPDATE: Four more cars targeted in Traverse City.
- Halloween is here with snow and high waves!Along with the snow, we have some really strong winds! Winds are blowing out of the north around 25 mph with gusts up to 40 mph at times.
- Driver killed after hitting tree, setting vehicle on fire
Friday 10/31 0%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 20s.
Saturday 11/01 0%
Sunny skies. High 38F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 11/02 0%
Mostly sunny skies. High near 50F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday 11/03 10%
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 56F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.