Midwestern Broadcasting EEOC
EEOC Reports For The Following Stations:
WTCM(FM) – WTCM(AM) – WCCW(FM) – WCCW(AM)
WJZQ(FM) – WCZW(FM) – WBCM(FM)
- Britney Spears Is Now Making Even More Money for Her Las Vegas Shows—Find Out How Much!Britney Spears is making some serious money. No, for real. The pop princess already made headlines after scoring a Las Vegas residency last year and inking nearly $30 million for two...
- Fox News' Kimberly Guilfoyle Says Young Women Should Be Excused From Juries So They Can "Go Back on Tinder"Who has time to fulfill one's civic duty when there's all that online dating to be done? Once again, a joke told on Fox News' The Five fell flat as a pancake, with this...
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Calls Leaked Tape a "Straight Setup," Says She's "More on Hank's Team" NowKendra Wilkinson-Baskett is fired up! After audio tapes were released that seemed to confirm her husband Hank Baskett cheated on her with a transsexual woman, the Kendra on Top star is...
- Nikki Bella Does Girls' Night in a Bentley, Ariane Attends Runway Event & More—See the Latest Total Divas Pics!In recent Total Divas news, Nikki Bella glammed it up for ladies night, putting on her Christian Louboutin heels before cruising out on the town in a Bentley! Her sister Brie Bella went out for...
- Britney Spears Is Now Making Even More Money for Her Las Vegas Shows—Find Out How Much!
- UPDATE: Soldier, One Suspected Gunman Dead in Canada ShootingsDeveloping news in Ottawa, Canada where a soldier was shot outside a war memorial near Canada's Parliament. Police say the soldier was standing guard at the National War Memorial when he was shot.
- Mecosta County Man Accused of Sex Crimes, Child Abuse, MoreA Morley man faces several charges from sex crimes to child abuse and having marijuana.
- Kalkaska Police Searching for Missing WomanKalkaska Police are asking for the community's help to find a missing woman. They are concerned for her safety. Constance (Connie) Snyder was last heard from early Saturday morning.
- Feedback at 5:00: Guns in Senior PicturesA school board in Nebraska is allowing students to pose with guns in their senior pictures. The decision comes after a student at the school last year asked to take a picture with a gun but was told no.
- UPDATE: Soldier, One Suspected Gunman Dead in Canada Shootings
- AmeriGas settlement to payout half-million to Michigan consumersMore than $500,000 will be split between 5,600 Michigan propane customers involved in customer complaints against AmeriGas.
- Man sentenced to life plus 202 years behind bars for 2013 murderDuncan Willis was sentenced to life in prison without parole plus a consecutive 50 to 100 years for each of the two criminal sexual conduct charges as well as two years for the felony weapons charge.
- Spooky Lewiston attraction competes in national TV specialSome northern Michigan rental cabins have been transformed into a spooktacular Halloween attraction.
- Missing person case turned into drug bustA search for a missing person took a quick turn to a drug bust investigation.
- AmeriGas settlement to payout half-million to Michigan consumers
Wednesday 10/22 0%
Mainly clear. Lows overnight in the low 30s.
Thursday 10/23 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. Slight chance of an afternoon shower. High 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 10/24 10%
Mostly cloudy early, then afternoon sunshine. High 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 10/25 10%
Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 57F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.