Midwestern Broadcasting EEOC
EEOC Reports For The Following Stations:
WTCM(FM) – WTCM(AM) – WCCW(FM) – WCCW(AM)
WJZQ(FM) – WCZW(FM) – WBCM(FM)
- Renée Zellweger Makes Her First Red Carpet Appearance in Four Months—And She Looks Great!It's been too long since we've last seen Renée Zellweger on the red carpet—four months, in fact. The 44-year-old actress looked radiant Tuesday when she showed up for... […]
- Happy Birthday, Carrie Underwood! The American Idol Star Turns 31Carrie Underwood (and her amazing style) has been in the spotlight for quite some time. Today the spotlight is on her, as she's celebrating her 31st birthday! Dressing like royalty... […]
- Amber Heard Flashes Ring While on the Red Carpet With Fiancé Johnny DeppLook at Johnny Depp supporting his girl. The 50-year-old actor accompanied his fiancée Amber Heard on the red carpet for the 2014 Texas Film Awards hosted by the Austin Film Society... […]
- The Top 8 Times Lupita Nyong'o Slayed the Red CarpetOne day, years from now, we'll all be sitting around the dinner table asking, "do you remember where you were when Lupita Nyong'o wore that perfect Nairobi blue Prada...
- Renée Zellweger Makes Her First Red Carpet Appearance in Four Months—And She Looks Great!
- Family of Hospitalized Good Samaritan Hoping Others Can Return Favor of Good DeedThe family of a man hailed as a good Samaritan now hopes others can return the favor of a good deed. On January 29th, Scott Peterson stopped to help another driver who was stuck in a snowbank on US-131
- National Cherry Festival Introduces New LogoAfter 13 years, the National Cherry Festival is introducing a new look. Tonight for the first time, many volunteers and directors of the National Cherry Festival got to see the new logo. Organizers
- Marathon Runner Raising Money for Big Brothers Big SistersTony Anderson lost his father at a very young age and has made it his mission to help kids like him. He has been a mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters in Traverse City for several years but now is taking
- Federal jury convicts former Arkansas treasurerA jury convicted former Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner of federal bribery and extortion charges Tuesday, saying her acceptance of $36,000 from a bond trader who did business with the state was a felony rather than just...
- Family of Hospitalized Good Samaritan Hoping Others Can Return Favor of Good Deed
- ABLE Act gives hope to the disabledThe ABLE Act, currently in a congressional committee, would allow those with disabilities to save money without losing government benefits.
- Investigation into Cadillac man's death re-opened after change in cause of deathUPDATED WITH VIDEO: Originally, the cause of death for James Wesley Strobel, 30, was determined to be suicide, but the medical examiner has now changed the likely cause of death to "undetermined."
- Attorney General urges lawmakers to give police access to overdose drugsU.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is calling for more emergency responders to use a drug designed to reverse the effects of a heroin overdose.
- Stores to re-open Wednesday at Tanger OutletsThe Tanger Outlets West Branch will re-open some stores Wednesday after being closed for 12 days due to a roof collapse.
- ABLE Act gives hope to the disabled