Midwestern Broadcasting EEOC
EEOC Reports For The Following Stations:
WTCM(FM) – WTCM(AM) – WCCW(FM) – WCCW(AM)
WJZQ(FM) – WCZW(FM) – WBCM(FM)
- Paula Patton Goes Glam (and Also Licks Her Makeup Artist)—See the Pic!Paula Patton sure seems to be doing well, and looking good! The actress has been on the down low throughout her marital troubles with Robin Thicke, but we get a glimpse of the brunette...
- Tim McGraw Shares the Secrets to His and Faith Hill's Long Marriage, 18 Years and Counting: Watch Now!There's a reason that Tim McGraw and Faith Hill have one of the most enduring marriages in show business. Or a few of them, actually—and probably some that McGraw...
- Melissa Rivers Confirms That Fashion Police Will Continue On—Get All the Details!In the above clip from the "Fashion Police: Remembering Joan" special, Melissa Rivers addresses the question everyone has been asking, "Will Fashion Police go...
- Clint Dempsey Isn't Just a Soccer Hero—He Raps, Too, Remember?! Watch Him Do His Hip-Hop Thing Right HereIn case you didn't already have a major crush on soccer stud Clint Dempsey... At the launch party for EA Sports' FIFA 15 last night, the Seattle Sounders forward and 2014...
- Paula Patton Goes Glam (and Also Licks Her Makeup Artist)—See the Pic!
- News Minute: Here is the latest Michigan news from The Associated PressOfficials have postponed the weekend closing of a section of Interstate 75 downtown. Crews had been scheduled to shut down I-75 between Interstate 375 and the Lodge Freeway Friday night through Monday morning for...
- Ground Breaking for Uptown Development in Traverse CityA ground breaking for the Uptown development project started today on the Boardman river in Traverse City.
- Michigan Schooner Festival Here and Bringing in Out of Town CrowdThe Michigan Schooner Festival began today in downtown Traverse City, bringing in people from out of town to enjoy this weekend's events.
- National POW-MIA Recognition Day Honored by Local VeteransWhile there are days set aside to honor our nation's veterans, today was spent honoring the soldiers that never made it home.
- News Minute: Here is the latest Michigan news from The Associated Press
- Enterovirus 68 confirmed in MichiganThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has confirmed cases of Enterovirus 68 in Michigan.
- $16.5 million YMCA building to open MondayThe New YMCA in Traverse City has been in the works for years, but on Monday it will officially open to the public.
- Poverty Simulation Workshop in Traverse CityWhat would you do if suddenly you had to choose between buying groceries, putting gas in the car, or paying the electric bill? That was the scenario at a poverty simulation workshop at NMC’s Hagerty Center in Traverse City.
- Judge denies change of venue in Gomery caseThe case involving Clarence Gomery, the man accused of trying to hire another man to kill fellow attorney Chris Cooke, is moving forward. 13 motions have been filed in the case, 12 of which came from the defense.
- Enterovirus 68 confirmed in Michigan
Chance of a Thunderstorm72°/50°
Chance of a Thunderstorm55°/41°