Midwestern Broadcasting EEOC
EEOC Reports For The Following Stations:
WTCM(FM) – WTCM(AM) – WCCW(FM) – WCCW(AM)
WJZQ(FM) – WCZW(FM) – WBCM(FM)
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County FairBritney Spears is newly single and ready to mingle! The "Womanizer" singer got another sold-out crowd dancing and singing Sunday night in Las Vegas. But it wasn't before she...
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!On Sunday's brand new #RichKids of Beverly Hills, Brendan Fitzpatrick and Morgan Stewart faced some major baby drama, Dorothy Wang continued to launch her new...
- Melissa Rivers Remains Focused on Joan Rivers' Road to Recovery, Is "Keeping Everyone Together"Joan Rivers is a fighter. As the E! Fashion Police host remains hospitalized at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, a source reveals the comedian is making small, but positive, steps....
- Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West a Book of Selfies as a Wedding Gift—See the KUWTK Season Finale Recap!On Sunday's season finale of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, we finally got to experience the amazing moment we've all been waiting for: Kim Kardashian marries Kanye West! But getting...
- Newly Single Britney Spears Ready for a "Hot Guy," Supports Jamie Lynn Spears at Los Angeles County Fair
- UPDATE: Teen Dies after Leelanau County CrashOne of the three teenagers involved in the Leelanau County crash that killed a 31 year old Cedar man has passed away.
- Severe Weather Sweeps Across Northern MichiganSevere storms are making their way across northern Michigan today.There has been a confirmed tornado near Hetherton in Montmorency County.A tornado will be near Briley Township and Grass Lake and Long Lake.Damaging winds are expected from the storms.
- Thousands Flock to Saint Ignace for 57th Annual Mackinac Bridge WalkToday walkers and runners made the trek from Saint Ignace to Mackinaw City.. For the 57th Annual Mackinac Bridge Walk.
- Governor Rick Snyder and Robot Lead Annual Bridge WalkThe annual walk across the Mackinac Bridge today is expected to draw tens of thousands of people, and one robot.
- UPDATE: Teen Dies after Leelanau County Crash
- Crash with serious injuries shuts down busy highwayA busy stretch of highway in Wexford County is back open following a serious crash that shut down M-115 for more than an hour.
- Funeral arrangements for 17-year-old made at Glen Lake football fieldDrake John Hendershot, 17, was in critical condition after being in a car crash last weekend in Leelanau County but passed away on Friday.
- Mighty Mac Bridge Walk draws thousandsThousands of people laced up their shoes to walk across the Mackinac Bridge Monday.
- Police looking for larceny suspect in CadillacThe Cadillac Police Department is looking for a suspect that is accused of stealing money and coins from soda machines inside a hotel in Cadillac.
- Crash with serious injuries shuts down busy highway
Chance of Rain77°/61°
Chance of a Thunderstorm86°/68°
Chance of a Thunderstorm77°/54°