300 E Front Street Suite 450
Traverse City, MI 49684
Request Line: 231-929-HITS (4487)
Phone Number: 231-946-6211
Fax Number: 231-946-1914
e-Mail Address: RonPritchard@Z93Hits.com
- Miley Cyrus to Attend the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards After Causing Uproar at Last Year's Show With Robin ThickeMiley Cyrus is returning to the scene of the crime. I can exclusively reveal that the "We Can't Stop" singer will be attending the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday in...
- Foo Fighters Frontman Dave Grohl Welcomes Baby Girl Six Days Before His Dad's Tragic DeathIt's been a roller coaster of a month for Dave Grohl. The Foo Fighters frontman and his wife, Jordyn Blum, started the month off on a high note when they welcomed their third child...
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey's Marriage on the Rocks? Couple Has Been "Living Apart," Source SaysSay it ain't so! Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey's relationship has been rumored to be on the rocks for quite some time now, and although the pair have shut down any speculation of...
- Literal Coldplay! Gwyneth Paltrow Takes the Ice Bucket Challenge in a Bikini, Nominates Chris Martin!Is Gwyneth Paltrow suggesting that Chris Martin might be in need of a cold shower? The Oscar winner, looking fit and utterly fabulous in a teeny bikini, today joined the...
- Miley Cyrus to Attend the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards After Causing Uproar at Last Year's Show With Robin Thicke
- GT Co. Health Department Advises Avoiding Water In Many AreasThe Grand Traverse County Health Department is advising everyone to avoid contact with water in many areas.They say the Traverse City Regional Sewage Treatment Facility accidentally spilled nearly 200-gallons of treated sludge.
- UPDATE: US Attorney General Meets With MO FBIProtests were peaceful Wednesday in Ferguson, Missouri, where a grand jury is deciding if Officer Darren Wilson should face criminal charges in the death of Michael Brown. But the peace was preceded by more violence Tuesday night, when police dodged flying bottles. U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is in Ferguson to meet with the FBI.
- Ludington-Based Carferry Sees Increased BusinessA Northern Michigan passenger ship and car ferry service is having a surprisingly busy summer, despite less-than-perfect weather. The Ludington-basedS.S. Badger's increasing business is not coming just from local passengers.
- UPDATE: Detroit Flood Damage Awaits Clean-upAn update on the flood damage surrounding Detroit. Many people are still waiting for debris to be removed from around their homes.
- GT Co. Health Department Advises Avoiding Water In Many Areas
- Selling everything, Canadian couple travels 1,000 days in canoe“We're not trying to establish a record. We're not trying to go fast. We're just trying to meet as many people as possible and have great experiences.”
- Health advisory issued after sewage byproduct release into BoardmanA public health advisory has been issued after sewage byproduct was released into the north end of Boardman Lake.
- President of community college qualifies for 'super drunk' chargeUPDATED WITH DASHCAM VIDEO: The results show that Charles Dillon had a blood alcohol content of 0.186%. This means the prosecutor could charge Dillon with a 'super drunk' charge.
- Safe stolen from Casman school, suspects arrestedAfter a three month investigation of a theft and break-in from the Casman School in Manistee County, two suspects have been arrested.
- Selling everything, Canadian couple travels 1,000 days in canoe
Chance of a Thunderstorm79°/64°
Chance of a Thunderstorm82°/64°
Chance of a Thunderstorm88°/64°
Chance of a Thunderstorm84°/66°