300 E Front Street Suite 450
Traverse City, MI 49684
Request Line: 231-929-HITS (4487)
Phone Number: 231-946-6211
Fax Number: 231-946-1914
e-Mail Address: RonPritchard@Z93Hits.com
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!Break out the Kleenex, y'all. It's going to be one of those articles. In the exclusive sneak peek of the uplifting web series AOL Originals' My Hero's latest episode...
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...Oh, you thought we were kidding? Nope, that's really Chelsea Handler on that horse, and those really are her tatas roaming freely. The 39-year-old gave anyone and everyone who was...
- Michelle Rodriguez Imagines How Paul Walker Would Have Reacted to the Furious 7 Trailer: Watch Now!Michelle Rodriguez talking about what Paul Walker would have said about Furious 7... We're not gonna lie. It got us a little emotional. On the red carpet at last...
- Naya Rivera and Hubby Ryan Dorsey Engage in Cute PDA After Grabbing Lunch in LAThese two are too cute! Actress Naya Rivera and hubby Ryan Dorsey engaged in some sweet PDA earlier today after grabbing a bite at Alcove Cafe and Bakery in Los Angeles. The casually...
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Northern Michigan Islands: Grand Island"It's the biggest island on the south shore of Lake Superior."Imagine this in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Almost 14,000 acres of buildings, traffic, more than 1.6 million people -- all on one island.
- Kalkaska Battle of the Badges Raises Money for Hunter Safety ProgramKalkaska Sheriff's Department and Kalkaska Township Fire Department is holding a charity event to help them continue to teach young hunters how properly hunt.
- Staying Safe This HalloweenAs many Northern Michigan children prepare for trick-or-treating tomorrow evening, it's important to make sure everyone knows how to stay safe.
- TCAPS Holding Two-Day Job FairTraverse City Area Public Schools is hosting their first ever hiring fair! The two-day job fair features jobs for preschool and extended day care staff, bus drivers, mechanics, substitute teachers, food service workers and custodians.
- Northern Michigan Islands: Grand Island
- Potential Internet threat locks down Chippewa SchoolsUPDATE: Chippewa Hills Schools have been cleared of the lockdown on Thursday afternoon after a was threat made on social media.
- What's still hanging around the Old Presque Isle lighthouse?It was decommissioned in 1871 but someone or something is still hanging around the old Presque Isle lighthouse.
- Prosecutor: Teen not under influence at time of Leelanau crashUPDATED: The Leelanau County Prosecuting Attorney Joseph Hubbell is seeking charges against 17-year-old Tyler LeVeque after he allegedly caused a crash that killed two people in August. Tyler is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on Nov. 12.
- Man to be extradited from Florida back to Cheboygan CountyRichard Fero, 31, is scheduled to be extradited back to Cheboygan County after he and his family were found in Florida earlier in October.
- Potential Internet threat locks down Chippewa Schools
Thursday 10/30 80%
Cloudy with rain. Lows overnight in the upper 30s.
Friday 10/31 70%
Rain and snow in the morning. Cloudy and windy in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds NNE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Saturday 11/01 0%
Mainly sunny. High near 40F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 11/02 0%
Mostly sunny skies. High 49F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.