- Jim Carrey Tests David Letterman for Ebola: "You Can't Be Too Careful"—Watch Now!Jim Carrey dropped by the Late Show With David Letterman Wednesday, and he was a little concerned about catching something at the New York City studio. So, just to play it safe, the...
- Allison Williams Takes Flight in Peter Pan Live! Promo—Watch Now!Allison Williams is taking flight in Peter Pan Live! and you don't have to wait until Thursday, Dec. 4 to see her in action. NBC has released the first promo of the Girls star in the trademark...
- Kristin Cavallari Headed to The Millionaire Matchmaker! See Who Else Is on Board…Did you know that even celebrities need a little help finding love sometimes? Stars...they're just like us! That's why Patti Stanger is rolling out the red carpet this year on...
- Happy (Almost) Halloween! Play Our "Which Witch Are You?" Game Now!Happy Halloween! Well, almost. The haunted holiday is just one day away and we thought we would prepare by celebrating all of our favorite TV and movie witches. Whether...
- Jim Carrey Tests David Letterman for Ebola: "You Can't Be Too Careful"—Watch Now!
- Raising Awareness on World Stroke DayDetroit Red Wing legend Gordie Howe is slowly recovering today. He suffered a massive stroke Tuesday morning in Texas. As the hockey legend fights to recover, the medical field is looking to spread awareness today, World stroke day.
- Third Annual Pete's Place Fundraiser in Traverse CityA Northern Michigan business is holding a fundraiser to help make kids holiday wishes come true.
- Maxbauers in Traverse City is Set to Re-openA Traverse City business is re-opening its doors after a fire forced it to shut down.
- UPDATE: Ludington Police Searching for Court EscapeePolice are on the hunt for a man who ran away from a court hearing in Mason County.Earlier Wednesday, Dylan Hansen was in court after violating his probation.
- Raising Awareness on World Stroke Day
- Apollo 13 astronaut visits North Central Michigan CollegeHe was a man that nearly lost his life on a trip to the moon 44 years ago. On Wednesday, about one thousand people in northern Michigan got to hear his story first hand.
- Buckley farm shed demolished after it caught on fireA garden shed in Wexford County was destroyed tonight after it caught on fire.
- New pier opened early to honor VeteransAt the request of 91-year-old World War II Veteran Leon Plourde the completion of the Veterans Pier in Indian River Township was celebrated Wednesday.
- Millage proposal would pay off animal shelter billsCrawford County has a millage proposal that would pay off bond issues for the AuSable Valley Animal Shelter.
- Apollo 13 astronaut visits North Central Michigan College
Thursday 10/30 40%
Chance of Rain
Cloudy with showers. High 48F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday 10/31 70%
Windy. Snow during the morning will give way to snow showers during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds N at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Saturday 11/01 0%
Sunny skies. High 38F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 11/02 0%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 48F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.